Barcelona

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Tuesday I'll leave with Steffy for Barcelona. We'll be there 4 nights, and will explore the city as much as we can.
I'm not bringing too many valuables because everyone I know has told me that it's the ultimate pickpocket paradise.

I'll be back Saturday the 14th, but probably too late to post because we land at 21:00.
The hotel has internet access though, so I'll keep posting. (just less than usual)

Have fun!
And try visiting Camp Nau. I know it's a soccer stadium, but even for people who aren't that interested in soccer it's still impressive to see. At least I enjoyed it.

Stybar said:
Have fun!
And try visiting Camp Nau. I know it's a soccer stadium, but even for people who aren't that interested in soccer it's still impressive to see. At least I enjoyed it.
*Football. Football stadiums are massive. Especially Camp Nau.

Impulse said:
Stybar said:
Have fun!
*Football. Football stadiums are massive. Especially Camp Nau.
Yes, but football can be misread by Americans as handegg.
But then again, most of us here are not American, 'cept Fries.

Stybar said:
Have fun!
Wasn't planning on doing this first, but you convinced me :biggrin:

Waiting at the gate now, was a close call, we were almost too late to drop off the bagage thanks to a massive traffic jam.

You leaving from Brussels Airport Mave? Damn son, I could have told you there would be traffic jams. I got stuck in them yesterday, when I went to pick up my dad, who landed at 8:30. Rush hour, mate.

And damn, I live like 15 minutes from the airport :biggrin:

Stybar said:
You leaving from Brussels Airport Mave? Damn son, I could have told you there would be traffic jams. I got stuck in them yesterday, when I went to pick up my dad, who landed at 8:30. Rush hour, mate.

And damn, I live like 15 minutes from the airport :biggrin:

Haha we made it though so no worries.
Also good to know, when I have to drop off my dad again, I'll let you know I'm in the area.

Arrived at the hotel!

Damn man, shitty weather sucks when on vacation (I know from experience) :(

Good luck with weather for the rest of your vacation!

Back
Top Bottom