Backlog Elimination Services

silvohex

slv_yeswegabe.png

Hear me, Steam™ users! How many games have you got in your backlog?!?

Stop right there! Don't answer, I dare you. Let me continue!
No more lonely entries in your Steam libraries, my friends! This summer we must eliminate all backlogs; we must turn them into dust! Do you have any games that you've barely played? Get your head out! You're most likely from the northern hemisphere, possibly boiling to death. No matter, you'll get a tan anyway with all this heat! You must have some free time! Install the unplayed games and FINISH THEM.
When I say "FINISH THEM", I don't mean "meh, let's just open this game and get it to completion.. NO. NO. [sup]NO![/sup]; I mean that you must actually reach a level of true completion in the game; when you have outdone yourself and when you think you can do nothing more.

I won't reward you for this, no. This is a challenge for YOU to outdo yourself. You must play with your soul. You must play!
Okay, fine. If you actually remove more than 10 games from your backlog - with preremoval and postremoval proof - before the 1st of August, I will... I may grant you a copy of Europa Universalis III Chronicles in late August.*

YES, WE GABE!
campaign sponsored by Belgian Offices for Balkan Terrorism. Call +4-07HL-3GABENW for extra information.

* any less and I won't give you anything at all. If you don't want the game, I won't give it to you either. Silly moose.

What exactly will you do tommorow, mate? You can't remove a whole backlog from the premises in one day.
The Backlog Elimination Services are to be taken seriously.

A bump in the name of Gabe!

Started mine today, this is what's coming towards me:
e7yUCz1.png
-
Yikes. And I started it about a month before my exams. So it'll take a while for me to complete, but complete it I shall!

Back
Top Bottom