Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder

Download: http://www.duplicate-finder.com/photo.html

Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder is a free powerful tool, that helps you to find and remove duplicate photos on your PC. With this program you can easily clean up your photo collection from duplicates or even similar images.

"Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder is a completely FREE Software. It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO REGISTRATION, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or other unwanted software."
^ Can verify this, been using it for over two months now, this program fucking rules.

Screenshot:

jgexFnt.png

You can have it scan one directory, but also multiple directories.

I use this program every time I'm planning to post in the wallpaper topics, so I make sure I don't post duplicates.
When I use this tool I usually first run it on a downloaded pack of wallpapers (to delete those duplicates) then I run it again but add my posted wallpapers folder.

Also when you are letting it scan multiple directories; for example C:\\Wallpapers and C:\\Wallpapers\Temp, it will sort all the duplicates automatically; meaning that every time it finds a duplicate, the Temp version is in the second column (makes it easier for deletion)

For making 100% sure I'm duplicate free I usually run it a second time, sometimes it picks up another duplicate.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Looks useful.
Giving it a try tonight!
Cool, let me know if you like it.
Works awesome! Only problem is that you have to be careful adding a new folder to check, because suddenly it started comparing 2 folders. Had already deleted around 30 pictures before I found out I was deleting them from the original folder.

Back
Top Bottom