Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
6BEHdy9.png

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a 2018 action role-playing video game developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft. It is the eleventh major installment, and twentieth overall, in the Assassin's Creed series and the successor to 2017's Assassin's Creed Origins. Set in the year 431 BC, the plot tells a fictional history of the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta. Players control a male or female mercenary (Ancient Greek: μίσθιος misthios) who fights for both sides as they attempt to unite their family and uncover a malign cult.

Installed the game yesterday, played my first hour this morning. Enjoying the game so far. Did the first few missions but think I'm gonna skip the missions for a bit tonight and explore the world. Ancient Greece does look beautiful.

And then the first thing you do is screenshot Zeus' balls? Nice.

I guess so... If it takes up space you need, I'd sell it.

Somehow I already put +9 hours into this game and I haven't gotten far at all story-wise.

Ao5kD81.png

One thing I really dislike about this game is the level scaling.. You can't just ignore sidequests as you need the XP to advance your level in order to be the same level as the enemies in the next mission.
Of course you can purchase a microtransaction that will give you 150% XP from then on.. Should have been 150% from the beginning Ubi..

One thing I really dislike about this game is the level scaling.. You can't just ignore sidequests as you need the XP to advance your level in order to be the same level as the enemies in the next mission.
Of course you can purchase a microtransaction that will give you 150% XP from then on.. Should have been 150% from the beginning Ubi..
Fuck it, installed a trainer this morning. I'm not gonna grind the shit out of the game just so I can progress to the next level.
I want to play the story without the meaningless grinding, so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Yeah, that appears to be the common complaint. Still, I don't mind grinding/exploring/doing all sidequests.

Yeah, that appears to be the common complaint. Still, I don't mind grinding/exploring/doing all sidequests.
Time is the main issue for me, my daily commute alone takes 2 hours (minimum), combine that with staying at work for 9 hours most days and there isn't much gaming time left. During that time I prefer not to grind.

Holy shit, that water looks insane! So how many times did your GPU melt already?

Back
Top Bottom