Assassins Creed : Altairs Chronicles

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
25ricuv.jpg

Jerusalem, 1191 AD. The Third Crusade between the Crusaders and Saracens is tearing the Holy Land apart. You are Altaïr, a Master Assassin sent by the Order of the Assassins on a quest to steal “The Chalice” from the Templars, in order to end the Crusades. The fate of the Holy Land depends on you… Plunge into this direct prequel to the critically acclaimed game title, Assassin’s Creed™, offering rich gameplay and a well-balanced mix of stealth, chaotic action, and riddle-solving exploration in the midst of fully 3D-rendered historical environments of the Crusades’ Middle East.

Features

• Incredible variety of acrobatic moves for a very rewarding gaming experience.
  • 6 weapons for both close combat and long-range attacks: Swords, daggers, grappling hook, and bombs.
  • Skill-based mini-games put your patience & dexterity to the test: Perform pickpocket maneuvers and make informants speak.
  • Unique dramatic tension on iPhone, intensified by 3D cinematic cutscenes and characters’ voices.
  • Collect orbs to upgrade health and weapons.
  • Highly polished 3D graphics providing full immersion into a true-to-life Medieval Middle East environment.

Developer: Gameloft
Genre: Action

d8fbde84assassinsc.jpg

b51dcf330937gx.jpg

Personal Opinion

This game is awesome. I couldn't believe at first that I was playing this on my iPod Touch...
Also it has many missions, it isn't 'too easy', and the graphics are great !

I'm sorry but the graphics suck :/. I just can't see AC with this bad graphics. But meh, I tried it on my friends DS (almost same stuff on there), and it wasn't that great..

[TMS]Slayer said:
I tried it on my friends DS (almost same stuff on there), and it wasn't that great..
The DS is a completely different thing then the iPhone/iPod touch if Im not mstaking >.<

Impulse said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
I tried it on my friends DS (almost same stuff on there), and it wasn't that great..
The DS is a completely different thing then the iPhone/iPod touch if Im not mstaking >.<
Yeah, but the graphics that I see in the pics, and the layout are the same in the DS.

[TMS]Slayer said:
Impulse said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
Yeah, but the graphics that I see in the pics, and the layout are the same in the DS.
What sorta graphics did you expect then? MW2 :mellow:?

Maffia171 said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
Impulse said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
No, but I know that iPods can do much better than semi-3D and only left to right with a 3 lane front and back. Maybe make it more 3D like.
Such as,
Modern Combat Sandstorm
Dl7IyjhL5XM[/media]#

Or maybe something like:
Terminator Salvation

IWDDPAmZd5k[/media]#

[TMS]Slayer said:
Maffia171 said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
Impulse said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
No, but I know that iPods can do much better than semi-3D and only left to right with a 3 lane front and back. Maybe make it more 3D like.
Such as,
Modern Combat Sandstorm
Dl7IyjhL5XM[/media]#

Or maybe something like:
Terminator Salvation

IWDDPAmZd5k[/media]#
The modern combat sandstorm one looks good.
But the terminator one really sucks imo.

Back
Top Bottom