Apple's Magic Mouse:0 buttons, multitouch, Bluetooth, 4 month battery life

Aman1238

#swag
Apple's Magic Mouse:0 buttons, multitouch, Bluetooth, 4 month battery life

apple-magic-mouse-small.jpg

Ready for some more Apple news? Good. Say goodbye to the Mighty Mouse -- the Magic Mouse has arrived. Hate buttons or moving parts? So does Apple, and nothing exemplifies the company's march towards a buttonless future more than this "two button" laser mouse, which has one button and no scroll wheel -- just a multitouch surface (a hard acrylic) across the top. With the Magic Mouse you're able to do familiar gestures from the Mac trackpad playbook such as two-finger swipes, but you can also do single-finger horizontal and vertical scrolling, complete with a software-based inertia (see a video here). Sorry kids, no pinch zoom. The wireless device boasts a four-month battery life, and will be available today for $69. Full press release is after the break.

More pics here: HERE!

Jonathan - FrostBytez said:
Make it for Windows you selfish brats :dry:

Lol, its the other way around. This probably will work on Mac and PC, since Apple obviously is smart, and they welcome competition's users. For example, they let Microsoft Office run on their OS, and they make some of the most popular software for Windows.

Windows makes NOTHING for Apple.

GPow69 said:
Jonathan - FrostBytez said:
Make it for Windows you selfish brats :dry:

Lol, its the other way around. This probably will work on Mac and PC, since Apple obviously is smart, and they welcome competition's users. For example, they let Microsoft Office run on their OS, and they make some of the most popular software for Windows.

Windows makes NOTHING for Apple.
No. Apple doesn't let MS Office run on Macs because they don't own it. Microsoft lets Apple run Office on their computers. Apple lets their devices (Mouse & Keyboards) run on Windows(Which is nothing compared to MS Office). But there is one BIG thing that Apple is stuck up for. Their OS. You can't run OS X on ANY Microsoft computers (except for the modified OSs). But Microsoft lets Apple computers run Windows on it. So, in the end, Microsoft makes Office, their whole OS, and some applications run on apple. But,

Apple makes NOTHING for windows. :mellow:

iTunes is a scam, to be honest. You can buy stuff off it (that you can get for free), and it's the only way to put stuff on an iPod (which costs $300+). However for $15 on eBay, I can buy a music player thats just as good or better then an iPod, and it doesn't need additional shit to transfer files onto. What's the point in iTunes? Cut down the prices of the iPod, get rid of iTunes (which is there for no solid reason other then hassle), and I may consider purchasing one.

And Quicktime? I've never used it before, and I'm getting along just fine without that piece of software I'll never use anyway. VLC and Flash a shitload of others are a far better alternative.

Sorry if I'm wrong about the installing part (if it comes with Windows), I mean I've never downloaded it or even see it on my PC.

Apply fails at making stuff for Microsoft.

From this picture you can see what I'm talking about:
itunes-tos-funny.jpg

[sarcastic] I'm listening to Itunes while making a nuke right now, Please don't bother me [/sarcastic]

GPow69 said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
Apple makes NOTHING for windows. :mellow:

iTunes, Quicktime.
+They let iPods sync with windows and not only mac

And how annoying is the iTunes install? D:
You have to download like 80 MB every time there's a new version D:

Back
Top Bottom