Anon converses

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
10pI6cl.jpg

At least he knows he's fucking halucinating.

Damn this is one of my biggest fears, going insane without even realizing it.

TBH, the first season is better than the second season. But the second season has a bigger mindfuck.

Idk, I find them all great (including the third).
I found the second season a bit... lacking in general goal.
I mean, in the first, it's all about the "great hack", right? And then in the second, they just... have to deal with the fallout of succeeding. Especially with Elliot in prison.
I dunno, IMHO, the series ended great on season 1. Hell, even the ending of the first episode is great, it could have ended there and I would be happy.
I prefer to ignore season 2, so I can pretend season 1's finale is the final episode.

I found the second season a bit... lacking in general goal.
I mean, in the first, it's all about the "great hack", right? And then in the second, they just... have to deal with the fallout of succeeding. Especially with Elliot in prison.
I dunno, IMHO, the series ended great on season 1. Hell, even the ending of the first episode is great, it could have ended there and I would be happy.
I prefer to ignore season 2, so I can pretend season 1's finale is the final episode.

AAA
Yeah I get what you mean on that part. It shifts its focus more towards the human pyschology. And holy shit the reveal of Elliot being in prison BLEW MY FUCKING MIND. Someone on reddit theorized that from that get go...

Okay replying with a spoiler to a quote containing a spoiler seems a little bugged.

Last edited:
I have edited the post above to include an AAA before the spoiler tag. What I see is this:

So the spoiler I posted is completely missing.

You guys miss the point... Quote my answer with the AAAs in it.
You'll see, there's a spoiler tag in MY answer. Sorry that was unclear.

You guys miss the point... Quote my answer with the AAAs in it.
You'll see, there's a spoiler tag in MY answer. Sorry that was unclear.
I won't read the spoiler as I haven't even watched the series yet.

AAA

Okay replying with a spoiler to a quote containing a spoiler seems a little bugged.
Yeah, I see what you mean. Hang on, let me post a stupid spoiler, then someone respond with a spoiler, then Mave can see what we're talking about without getting Mr. Robot spoiled for him :)

Testing!
DARTH VADER IS LUKE'S BABY DADDY

Oh fuck I'm stupid. I put the spoiler in the title instead of the fuckin tags
my bad.

Back
Top Bottom