Animate your desktop with DreamRender!

Aman1238

#swag
A cool app for windows I saw :tongue:
You can animate your desktop with 1000+ animations on Google :woot:

DreamRender is a Windows desktop wallpaper animation utility that can replace your desktop wallpaper with stunning animations, and visual effects. You can choose from 1000's of different effects ranging from slow and peaceful through to chaotic, and manic.
Some effects can also react to your currently playing music.

Unlike Windows DreamScene (aka Motion Desktop), Dreamrender not only uses video as a animated desktop backgrounds, but also uses high end particle sequencing, 3D Object Animation, Custom Bubbles, Desktop Image Animations, Music Interaction, Liquid Animations, Tunnels, and MORE.
Has much more dreamscene possibilities then any program and even Vista ultimate extra itself.
From simple image effects to dynamic 3D rendering right on your desktop!
There are so much settings for every dream.
It supports any video\image format, and - it does not affect any WindowBlinds per pixel blured frames or taskbar, so you see animation behind the frames with effects such as blur at real time!
supported desktop TGA PNG formats, that means docks\sidebars\other desktop thingies will look perfect on your animated desktop.

Example:
dy_0_m0c0fY[/media]#lq-lq2-hq]Dreamscene Style Animated Wallpaper Free - Dream Render

Download: http://www.dreamrender.com/

Freeware! :woot: :woot: :woot:

GPow69 said:
Yeah, Even more lagg!
Your desktop wont lag nor will the apps like browsers. But if you play a game then you put the dreamrender on standby or close it :tongue: Normally your desktop wont lag unless you have like 128mb of RAM xD

Of the all desktop apps I most liked the RealDesktop one, it \'s kewl and don't lag your PC! And it has soundz :biggrin:

Tested it and works great on my laptop, but I decided not to keep it because it gets a little bit annoying after a while :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom