Andre banned me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

[FF]TeddyBear

Yes, i am aware andre is on now but it doesn't bother me in making this topic.

I wan't to be unbanned on the sa-mp market, even though it's a 2 week ban I think it was a bit much, thank you for reading. And this is super serious.

This isn't the place to post this, besides you deserved the ban. You will be unbanned... Eventually, when we think you're ready to join the Market community again.

That's kind of sad you called me a cunt after I banned you for assaulting delux for 20 times, even when you were told to stop attacking him verbally for several times.

May I quote you a bit?
(FF)TeddyBear said:
I have used forums for a year, and never looked at any of the rules and I do not plan to.

I was just saying to delux how shit I thought this service would be. But no he had to be head strong and start a flame war and threatening people with bans. So gl in life loser.

Yeah, other verbal flame has been censored by DeLUX, but we all know what it had, coming from an immature kid like you.

Then, you ban evaded to make yourself look cool and "own" me, quite frankly you failed.
Let me correct you there, you made atleast several errors.

1. Im not 12, im 15, so please before you try and state facts like a barrister get them right first.
2. I happend to have more then $150, but due to certain events you won't be seeing anything since your so biast.
3. I got banned for saying I use another method then visa/mcard? lol bit rich coming from a ddoser/hacker like you stupid scum.
4. Im not an epic asshole, research ied plox.

So yes andre based on your biast actions I beleive this was an unfair ban. And I am telling you now, not to post such slanderous bullshit.
First of all, I didn't make any errors in banning you - all was correct and what I posted was correct also. Your behavior was way out of limits.
1. I don't give a shit about how old are you, because you behave like a 12 year old
2. I don't care, I didn't actually even script the gamemode for more than a few days, sent you 4 screenshots and there it stayed
3. You got banned for insulting DeLUX several times even after half of management told you to stop
4. You sure act like one

Maybe a ban which was agreed on by 6/7 management members is a lot coming from me, since I'm a DDoS attacker and a hacker, but if I were you I'd watch out after bringing up such shit on me, 192.168.2.1.

Oh, and maybe I forgot... I have unbanned you because I was in a very bad mood and I would like to apologize... not, your ban has been extended to "never expiring".

Good night, PedoBear.

Andre9977 said:
That's kind of sad you called me a cunt after I banned you for assaulting delux for 20 times, even when you were told to stop attacking him verbally for several times.

May I quote you a bit?
(FF)TeddyBear said:
I have used forums for a year, and never looked at any of the rules and I do not plan to.

I was just saying to delux how shit I thought this service would be. But no he had to be head strong and start a flame war and threatening people with bans. So gl in life loser.

Yeah, other verbal flame has been censored by DeLUX, but we all know what it had, coming from an immature kid like you.

Then, you ban evaded to make yourself look cool and "own" me, quite frankly you failed.
Let me correct you there, you made atleast several errors.

1. Im not 12, im 15, so please before you try and state facts like a barrister get them right first.
2. I happend to have more then $150, but due to certain events you won't be seeing anything since your so biast.
3. I got banned for saying I use another method then visa/mcard? lol bit rich coming from a ddoser/hacker like you stupid scum.
4. Im not an epic asshole, research ied plox.

So yes andre based on your biast actions I beleive this was an unfair ban. And I am telling you now, not to post such slanderous bullshit.
First of all, I didn't make any errors in banning you - all was correct and what I posted was correct also. Your behavior was way out of limits.
1. I don't give a shit about how old are you, because you behave like a 12 year old
2. I don't care, I didn't actually even script the gamemode for more than a few days, sent you 4 screenshots and there it stayed
3. You got banned for insulting DeLUX several times even after half of management told you to stop
4. You sure act like one

Maybe a ban which was agreed on by 6/7 management members is a lot coming from me, since I'm a DDoS attacker and a hacker, but if I were you I'd watch out after bringing up such shit on me, 122.104.158.71.

Oh, and maybe I forgot... I have unbanned you because I was in a very bad mood and I would like to apologize... not, your ban has been extended to "never expiring".

Good night, PedoBear.

Lol.

Firstly I would suggest to you to remove my Ip from a public forum/thread. And if attacks to my internet come apparent I will have the federal police investigate you.

You call me immature, lol your calling teenagers pedobears and ddos'ing a free game how lame are you mate.

I don't give a shit about how old are you, because you behave like a 12 year old

I don't care to be quite frank, you no im 15 so mature up.

I don't care, I didn't actually even script the gamemode for more than a few days, sent you 4 screenshots and there it stayed

Yey for you I suppose, Lol you actually did seem like a cool guy despite the fact that next to everyone on sa-mp forums dislikes you for ddos'ing a free game.

Never expiring, lol you can't make a decision like that since you said you left sa-mp and infact forfeited your admin rights on the forum, andre it's time to let it go, get some sort of life while you can, before you start ddos'in wow ffs.

No I didn't, I corrected your slanderous and false statements. Andre Grow up, srsly you will never win.

I didn't call you cunt in a abusive way, as I clearly remember, I said to you on msn "lol you funnycunt" And then you blocked me, so if it did seem abusive I do apologise there.

For your information, I never DDoS attacked SA-MP or never launched any server attacks. I never used the script to launch them, it was up to the person I worked with. Probably you didn't see the topic when it was still called "The case against Andre9977/Santa/Woet", so please take this piece of information and store it in your head.

I don't really care about some newbies hating me and googling me daily just because Kye tells them to. Those people probably have never spoken to me and if they have without getting me to freak out, they would say I'm a quite nice person.

It isn't about me winning, I might aswell say I lose, probably you've seen the picture "Internet is like special olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard" - feel free to call yourself winner in this case, yet I have profited a lot more then you have from this. For your information, I'm also older than you so you should probably change the sentence "grow up", it isn't appropriate for some immature young person who acts like a 12-year old to tell me that.

Also acknowledge to yourself that I was the one carrying out the action we settled between administrators (basically) and sadly I can't stand flame coming from a person who doesn't know anything about the situation (good example is the DDoSing thing) except for what my enemies have said. For your information additionally, the reason why Delux's phone-2-paypal takes off 70% of what you pay is the fact that the phone companies take very much and it seems normal that DeLUX has to cover the payment and also make a little profit from it. We could say from the 10 EUR that you send, 4 goes to phone company directly (doesn't count as payment), then 3 euros go to DeLUX (2 for paying bills perhaps and 1 for his own profit) and 3 goes to you.

I've unbanned you from SA-MP market forums.
From now on, behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom