7000 ArmA III Alpha Lite keys for Steam!

silvohex

Click here.
At the time I checked thousands were still active, but they're probably going to disappear like hotcakes knowing the Internet.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
OSWindows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 (Apple OS not supported)
PROCESSORIntel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz / AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
GRAPHICSNVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3830 / Intel HD Graphics 4000
GPU MEMORY512 MB
DirectX®10
RAM2 GB
HARD DRIVE15 GB free space

Arma 3 Alpha Lite is similar to the regular Arma 3 Alpha in terms of content. However, modding and multiplayer are not supported. People can access Arma 3 Alpha Lite for free, but will require an ‘invite’ to do so. These invites can be obtained via people who have purchased the regular Arma 3 Alpha. They will also be randomly dispersed via our social channels and selected media outlets.

ADDED:
If there are no more keys available, Mauri and Fries have extra gift copies. Contact them for more information.

EDIT:
As of 08.06.2013 @ 15:54 EET, there have only been 2043 hits on the page. This means that at least 5000 keys are still active.

EDIT 2:
It's been less than two hours and we're past 3.5k hits. Guys, grab the keys quick!

EDIT 3:
Presumably, they're all gone. Hope many of you grabbed keys!

I can also give one Arma III Alpha Lite gift through Steam if anyone wants.

Fries said:
Weird, when I activated one, it gave me a gift copy too o.O
If anyone wants one just say so

The Alpha Lite package comes with a gift copy, indeed. It says so on the official webpage of ArmA III.
I'm not sure where all these codes come from; I think the last ArmA III Alpha Lite giveaway had less keys than this document that's up on Pastebin. Quite odd.

Fries said:
Weird, when I activated one, it gave me a gift copy too o.O
If anyone wants one just say so

Fries, can you gift it to me?
I tried ~40 passes, all of them already activated :/

Fries said:
Awww damn, you replied too late, already gave it to a friend. I'll try and find one more though
Mauri just gave me one, thanks though Fries.

Anyone end up with a spare gift of this I would love to play it

Back
Top Bottom