[2009] Slumdog Millionaire

Andre

Hei.

So I watched this movie "Slumdog Millionaire". Well I first downloaded because a girl said to me that the movie is great and gave her phone (epic shizzle some Sony Ericsson newest shit w93482983492384238) so I could listen to Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho. The Jai Ho music comes from Slumdog Millionaire movie.

The movie itself is superb IMO.

The story of Jamal Malik, an 18 year-old orphan from the slums of Mumbai, who is about to experience the biggest day of his life. With the whole nation watching, he is just one question away from winning a staggering 20 million rupees on India's "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" But when the show breaks for the night, police arrest him on suspicion of cheating; how could a street kid know so much? Desperate to prove his innocence, Jamal tells the story of his life in the slum where he and his brother grew up, of their adventures together on the road, of vicious encounters with local gangs, and of Latika, the girl he loved and lost. Each chapter of his story reveals the key to the answer to one of the game show's questions. Each chapter of Jamal's increasingly layered story reveals where he learned the answers to the show's seemingly impossible quizzes. But one question remains a mystery: what is this young man with no apparent desire for riches really doing on the game show? When the new day dawns and Jamal returns to answer the final question, the Inspector and sixty million viewers are about to find out. At the heart of its storytelling lies the question of how anyone comes to know the things they know about life and love.

The story is very catchy, yet at some points quite sad and very epic. They get "captured" by some PIMP who wants to make the boys Jamal and Salim blind and make Latika a whore. The boys escape, have a good streetlife and then they find Latika again. At hotel, you can almost see this 13-year old (then) Latika almost nude (jailbait ftw) after the boys have saved Latika from the PIMP and killed the PIMP. Salim rapes Latika though and their paths separate for many years. When they meet again Latika is working at some rich man again and Salim works for the rich man as a assassin.

Well perhaps I didn't mention that Jamal is held in custody after he has only 1 question left to answer in Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and every chapter of the movie explains how Jamal knows the answer. Very fascinating story.

Anyways he is on the show for Latika to see, and Latika loves him and etc. etc. End is great and Jai Ho is played.

lol epic you should seriously watch it. I'll put a version on warezffs.org if there isn't already (720p aswell).

Re: Slumdog Millionaire... seen?

I watched it in theaters !
Movie was PRETTY GOOD (to my surprise)

The part where he jumped into all the sh*t was pretty disgusting :tongue:
Oh and the female main character, forgot her name is pretty hot :V

I haven't seen it. Can you post it up on WFFS plz?

didn't really like it. the story was so..obvious and stuff.

Now c'mon you have to admit that she's a bit hawt :V

mw9axnmam1t2lt51zr45.png

Yeah, she is.
Get me the picture of Latika when she comes from shower in the hotel when they're around 12 or 13 years old...
Then it will be like AWSUM.

I downloaded it a few months ago for my mom, I didn't like it.

And to be honest, I don't find Indian woman attractive at all (which is weird, I'm 50% Indian)

I thought you were Canadian.
Anyways Indian mixed with something Caucasian gives you glasses, that I know.

Andre said:
I thought you were Canadian.
Anyways Indian mixed with something Caucasian gives you glasses, that I know.

I was born in Canada :tongue: (dad's side).

Back
Top Bottom