Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
qrna56Z.jpg

Platforms: PC, Xbox One

Useful links:

Last edited:
Started playing the game yesterday.
So far I am loving it, love the seasons, the map, the graphics, the music,...

Ae7tE1H.png

Clip of me driving Porsche 911 Turbo

Clip of me driving Mercedes AMG C63S

One thing I do not like at all: they implemented "clothing" for your character, like anyone gives a crap about this stuff in a racing game...
Cringy examples below:

Here are some screens I took the past weekend:

Wgli3XP.jpg

1sFBaQg.jpg

m9fhgeF.jpg

SXY0mS5.jpg

VIEuL4s.jpg

Oy807ng.jpg

bliAuPk.jpg

UZ4CELs.jpg

vGNHDDr.jpg

k4R6S61.jpg

wmlC5JK.jpg

HmTdDeX.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, I kinda want to play this game, but I also want to play TD2... Both cost $100 for the gold edition, which is a lot.

Oh man, I kinda want to play this game, but I also want to play TD2... Both cost $100 for the gold edition, which is a lot.
Not sure what game you mean with TD2?
This game definitely is worth at least €60 though. I got the gold version myself and played the shit out of it. Going to resume playing after I finish Assassins Creed Odyssey.

TD2 = The Division 2. Dropping next week, but the base edition is 60, and the Gold edition is 100. The ultimate even goes for 120.

TD2 = The Division 2. Dropping next week, but the base edition is 60, and the Gold edition is 100. The ultimate even goes for 120.
Ah right.. Well I'm biased as fuck, but I'd go for FH4. However I know you were a huge TD1 fan.

Yeah, but I was (am) a huge FH3 fan as well. Oh well, I'll see. If I manage to get some money aside, I'll buy either, and I'll buy the other one later.

Protip: use these settings while taking pictures, making them look ultra-realistic.

• Shutter Speed: 100
  • Focus: 50
  • Exposure: 66
  • Aperture: 26
  • Contrast: 50
  • Color: 56
  • Brightness: 37
  • Sepia: 15
  • Vignette: 30
Some samples:

HA3hehe.jpg

cMYTTRQ.jpg

wqG6dFh.jpg

I'm coming for ya :3

Still saving money for that 10 mil castle... I'm not even going to try for the Edinburgh castle, saving 15 mil after this is going to be torture...
I also forgot about those photo settings... I'm going to take some photos of my favorite cars tomorrow.

I'm coming for ya :3

Still saving money for that 10 mil castle... I'm not even going to try for the Edinburgh castle, saving 15 mil after this is going to be torture...
I also forgot about those photo settings... I'm going to take some photos of my favorite cars tomorrow.
Saving for the 15mill myself now, then I own all houses finally.

Back
Top Bottom