Some asi plugins in GTA V is unable to load.

Anurudh

My GTA V game is unable to load LUA.asi, Scripthookdotnet.asi & No boundary limits.asi file why? I have installed all the versions of VC++ including both x86 and x64 bit. Even i have installed Microsoft .net framework v4.5.2. My GTA V version is 1.0.350.1. Help me please!
asiloader.log file shows that LUA.asi, Scripthookdotnet.asi all these are failed to load but at the same time NorthYankton.asi andJ10railroadEngineer.asi is loading as well as workingfine.

Did you install through Steam?
If yes, you can delete those files, right click the game in your Steam library, and select Verify Game Files. Steam will then re-download the missing files.

Did you install through Steam?
If yes, you can delete those files, right click the game in your Steam library, and select Verify Game Files. Steam will then re-download the missing files.
No bro! I haven't installed it from steam. And i want to use some mods in the Game. I have installed scripthookV successfully. After launching the game my asiloader file show that No boundary limit.asi , Lua.asi and scripthookdotnet.asi failed to load. But, mods like NorthYankton.asi , nativeTrainer.asi and andJ10railroadEngineer.asi are loading successfully. Please help me in this matter...

No bro! I haven't installed it from steam. And i want to use some mods in the Game. I have installed scripthookV successfully. After launching the game my asiloader file show that No boundary limit.asi , Lua.asi and scripthookdotnet.asi failed to load. But, mods like NorthYankton.asi , nativeTrainer.asi and andJ10railroadEngineer.asi are loading successfully. Please help me in this matter...
You might want to try to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)
Download link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Should i reinstall the windows ?
I wouldn't go that far because some people reported still having the issue after reinstalling Windows.

I found a solution:
Install every file from the Visual Studio 2013 and 2015 versions: the x86, the arm and the x64.
When it says "already installed", click repair, if you haven't already installed it, install it.
This solution has been marked as working here: https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/15080/scripthookvdotnet-and-lua-failed-to-load/11 by multiple people.

mLlREBU.png

I wouldn't go that far because some people reported still having the issue after reinstalling Windows.

I found a solution:
Install every file from the Visual Studio 2013 and 2015 versions: the x86, the arm and the x64.
When it says "already installed", click repair, if you haven't already installed it, install it.
This solution has been marked as working here: https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/15080/scripthookvdotnet-and-lua-failed-to-load/11 by multiple people.

mLlREBU.png
I tried installing all the VC++ files, even repaired if it was already installed. I already did all this things... I don't know why only some mods are working and some aren't!!!

I tried installing all the VC++ files, even repaired if it was already installed. I already did all this things... I don't know why only some mods are working and some aren't!!!
Maybe the mods are interfering with each-other? Other than that I have no idea... Sorry man.

Maybe the mods are interfering with each-other? Other than that I have no idea... Sorry man.
I tried to put all those mods only which are failing but still no output... Thanks for you time! At least you tried!,

Back
Top Bottom