Red Dead Redemption 2: General Discussion

/v/ teasing again without actually delivering.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/436131921

Pc0kX3o.jpg

God damn that looks atmospheric as fuck.
Shit I really need to get either a console or a gaming machine.

God damn that looks atmospheric as fuck.
Shit I really need to get either a console or a gaming machine.
Gaming machine only if you can wait a few years..
Still pissed that Rockstar didn't even announce the PC version yet.

Love the game, hate the money grind you need to do in order to pay off your bounties. (current bounty is $300+)
Fortunately I just found out about a money glitch. However I'm sure Rockstar will have patched it by the time I get home...

Damnit just accidentally got the ending spoiled for me...
Anyway.. Goal is to finish the story before the release of online. Pretty hard thing to do since I don't have any free days left this month.

The game has some nice Skyrim vibes in it, as in I just accidentally keep doing everything else than main missions.

The game has some nice Skyrim vibes in it, as in I just accidentally keep doing everything else than main missions.
Hahaha, same here I have not progressed at all in the story recently.

MINOR SPOILERS Chapter 2:
The mission where you had to steal the oil wagon was for some reason hard as fuck for me, I kept dying because they kept shooting the back until it exploded. Then eventually I miraculously finished it within the gold time.

Going crazy since I haven't been able to play the past 4 days at all... (been moving the entire weekend) I'm also still in chapter 2, meanwhile everyone I know is either in chapter 3 or 4.
Hopefully I'll find some time tonight.

Finally got around to playing a bit again.
Also can finally manually mark with dead eye, a lot more handy.
4 missions left and I'm off to chapter three.

I just got to chapter 4 myself. Feels like I'm rushing the story right now so I should just go and do some hunting for a while. Gotta get that meat and craftables for Pearson!

Man, I just never can get used to aiming on controller. So pain in the ass. :biggrin:

I just got to chapter 4 myself. Feels like I'm rushing the story right now so I should just go and do some hunting for a while. Gotta get that meat and craftables for Pearson!

Man, I just never can get used to aiming on controller. So pain in the ass. :biggrin:
I just got to chapter three myself this morning, however socialclub only lists 16/18 for chapter 2, do you have this as well?
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/rdr2/story

And yeah aiming with a controller sucks.. Definitely buying this game for PC if it's ever coming out.

I have all 18, perhaps you missed some of the side missions?
I didn't do Micah yet (hate that guy, that's why I kept postponing his mission) only freed him from prison, so hopefully his icon will still be there.
Will check after work.

Back
Top Bottom