The Most Recent Topics (limited to 100)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Every Best Picture Winner. Ever. (1927-2016)
Posted February 22, 2017, 07:04 by Mave in TV Series & Movies
Dear guest please register in order to reply to topics. Having an account will unlock all forum features.
And my watchlist just keeps growing and growing...

Goldeneye: Tank chase scene
Posted February 22, 2017, 06:55 by Mave in TV Series & Movies
Dear guest please register in order to reply to topics. Having an account will unlock all forum features.
One of the best action scenes from the 90s. (my opinion might be a bit biased because I'm a huge Bond fan.)

Honest Trailers - The Oscars (2017)
Posted February 21, 2017, 08:56 by Mave in TV Series & Movies
A perfect summary of The Oscars.

Rick and Morty season 3 sneak peek
Posted February 21, 2017, 06:55 by Mave in TV Series & Movies

Gotta love Adult Swim  :laugh:
Top Gear TV returns 5 March
Posted February 15, 2017, 08:16 by Mave in TV Series & Movies
Top Gear TV returns 5 March

Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Rory Reid return to your screens next month. Yes, we can officially confirm that the new series of Top Gear launches on Sunday 5 March.

What can you expect from the new series? Drifting a 1,036bhp Ferrari FXX K, a race across the Kazakhstan wilderness, and of course, the new, twin-turbo V12-engined Aston Martin DB11.

There’s plenty more, and we’ll have further details for you in due course. For now, people of the UK, ready your big red marker pen and note it down: Sunday 5 March, 8pm on BBC Two and BBC Two HD.

Source: http://www.topgear.com/car-news/top-gear-tv/official-top-gear-tv-returns-5-march
[2017] Ghost In The Shell - Official Trailer #2
Posted February 14, 2017, 07:05 by Mave in TV Series & Movies
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219827/

Hoping this one turns out good, the cliches used are pretty bad though.. "everything they told you... was a lie"
Alternate reality: Dog Wick revenges dead John
Posted February 13, 2017, 09:57 by Mave in TV Series & Movies
This was extremely well done,

Honest Trailer - John Wick
Posted February 08, 2017, 08:21 by Mave in TV Series & Movies

Spot on as always.
Samurai Jack Season 5 Trailer
Posted February 07, 2017, 07:17 by Mave in TV Series & Movies

Looks pretty damn awesome, I'm only wondering where his sword is.
[2017] Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales | Extended Look Trailer
Posted February 06, 2017, 06:32 by Mave in Movie Trailers
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790809/

This actually looks better than I thought it would.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]