Movies: General Discussion

If you're interested in reading the comics, Stephan Sejic (my fav artist) is doing a solo piece on the relationship between Harley and the Joker. Mostly about how she's breaking free from him, but still. I'm looking forward to that one.
Where would one stumble upon these comics? And can you tell me which ones specifically?

Where would one stumble upon these comics? And can you tell me which ones specifically?
Well... There is a site where you... get comics (.info, no spaces) which serves a massive amount of digital comics to download (mostly through zippyshare). In the spirit of Jack Sparrow, of course.

The files themselves are in .cbr or .cbz format. They are basically zipped folders, you can unzip them and read, or use special programs to read them as-is. On Windows, Honeyviewer works (superior picture viewer anyway). On Android, there are multiple apps. On iOS... I haven't heard of any app that allows you to read external files, sorry.

The Harleen comic I was talking about is scheduled for September. I'll share a link when it drops.

Are there any other characters, besides the Joker? I'm guessing not?

I completely forgot about this but the Irishman has been released on Netflix!
"Downside" is it's 3h30min... won't find that time today or tomorrow sadly.

A1CaRd3.jpg

3:30 hours? That's not a movie, that's a job!
I ended up being really disappointed in this movie... Which sucks since I was looking forward to it a lot.
Some dialogues are annoyingly long and aren't even that interesting. (also nothing remarkable happens immediately after them)
I had to struggle a bit through the movie. Also the de-aging was pretty bad. Throughout the movie I don't see de-aged actors, I see actors that look a little bit younger, but still walk like grandpas.

Still, props to the CGI people to make you forget they were de-aged, I guess?

Parasite seems even more interesting now that they won 2 Oscars!
I am sure it's a great movie.
I just have absolutely zero idea what it's about. The IMDb description is not really informative.

I am sure it's a great movie.
I just have absolutely zero idea what it's about. The IMDb description is not really informative.
That's usually what I love about a movie, knowing as little as possible. Gf hates that, won't watch a movie without some background info.

That's usually what I love about a movie, knowing as little as possible. Gf hates that, won't watch a movie without some background info.
I just want to know what I'm getting in to.
I don't mind not knowing much, but "a boy meets a girl and things escalate" can mean both a horror movie as well as a romantic comedy.

The IMDb description only says "a impoverished family gets interested in a rich family", but that can still go plenty of ways. Is it a comedy? Is it a drama? Is it a psychological horror? Straight up horror?

I just want to know what I'm getting in to.
I don't mind not knowing much, but "a boy meets a girl and things escalate" can mean both a horror movie as well as a romantic comedy.

The IMDb description only says "a impoverished family gets interested in a rich family", but that can still go plenty of ways. Is it a comedy? Is it a drama? Is it a psychological horror? Straight up horror?

:biggrin:

8tbjCNN.png

Back
Top Bottom