General chit-chat

Yeah, I tried fucking with different fonts on my phone a while ago. It's fun for a few days, but in the end, the default font works best.

Holy cringe, man.
The Zucc tried making a joke at a dev conference, and it failed. Hard.

Holy cringe, man.
The Zucc tried making a joke at a dev conference, and it failed. Hard.

For a second I thought he made the same "joke" again :laugh: Then I saw the upload date.
Still very cringy indeed. Robot 100%.

I completely missed the TheVerge $2000 gaming PC video. This supercut is hilarious.

Oh Ubi.

Itm5ZUi.jpg

I will never get tired of this video:

What the fuck? I mean, I'm the last person to start a crusade against people who use the word, but he's really doubling down on that suspension, huh?

What the fuck? I mean, I'm the last person to start a crusade against people who use the word, but he's really doubling down on that suspension, huh?
Exactly. On an unrelated note Sty, can you lend a nigga a pencil?

Exactly. On an unrelated note Sty, can you lend a nigga a pencil?
How DARE you!

Do you have any idea what the meaning of that word is? Countless of victims, all because some people wanted to make a bit more money, not caring about the lives of innocent creatures they were throwing away.

Don't you ever dare say "pencil" again.

How DARE you!

Do you have any idea what the meaning of that word is? Countless of victims, all because some people wanted to make a bit more money, not caring about the lives of innocent creatures they were throwing away.

Don't you ever dare say "pencil" again.
You had me in the first part :laugh:

Honestly I couldn’t care less about NYE. Sure, I’ll most likely enjoy the evening, but to me it’s just like any other night. I dislike how “forced” it all is.

Honestly I couldn’t care less about NYE. Sure, I’ll most likely enjoy the evening, but to me it’s just like any other night. I dislike how “forced” it all is.
Only thing I've started to dislike is the amount of fireworks being blown up. I don't mind the celebration of the new year itself at all though.

Only thing I've started to dislike is the amount of fireworks being blown up. I don't mind the celebration of the new year itself at all though.
The part of town where I live has also been the subject of some gang explosions lately, so every time I hear a loud bang, I hope it's fireworks :biggrin:

Been sick since last Thurday (classic flu with slight fever) and finally I feel like I'm recovering, though I still feel like shit. aaa

Been sick since last Thurday (classic flu with slight fever) and finally I feel like I'm recovering, though I still feel like shit. aaa
No wonder you wanted to go to bed in time..
Hope you get better soon mate!

No wonder you wanted to go to bed in time..
Hope you get better soon mate!
It's one reason, but mainly I want to keep my sleep schedule, which right now during weekdays is 6 AM - 21 PM. Around 8 hours of sleep is what I need.

It's one reason, but mainly I want to keep my sleep schedule, which right now during weekdays is 6 AM - 21 PM. Around 8 hours of sleep is what I need.
Damn you're getting 15 hours of sleep a day now :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom