Minecraft

This mountain is beautiful. I wish the game generated these by itself.

cQoT1MK.jpg

And for the nostalgia of the day: The Mongolian castle from Age of Empires in Minecraft.

Y7bylux.jpg

Man, I'm hesitating on buying it again... On one hand, it's a game that never gets old, really. On the other hand, it's 20 bucks, and I'll probably won't even play it that much...

Man, I'm hesitating on buying it again... On one hand, it's a game that never gets old, really. On the other hand, it's 20 bucks, and I'll probably won't even play it that much...
Why buy it again? Oh right, you've lost your login credentials right? Did you try contacting them via Twitter?

Why buy it again? Oh right, you've lost your login credentials right? Did you try contacting them via Twitter?
Not via Twitter, no. I did try several other options, including going through my Paypal history, but I found nothing.

See, it's shit like that, that makes me want to try again to create a large mansion, but then I give it a shot, and it just ends up being a square blob in the center of a mountain.

See, it's shit like that, that makes me want to try again to create a large mansion, but then I give it a shot, and it just ends up being a square blob in the center of a mountain.
I think the secret is planning ahead, these guys make drawings and stuff before they even start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom