Smartphone Discussion

It looks very cool, but I'm not sure about the dual screen... If they're bringing out a single screen phone, I would be very interested.
I'm the opposite. Finally I can multitask on my phone properly, no more switching to apps.

Hmm, I'm still not convinced. I think the benefit of having the double screen will be negligible.

Hmm, I'm still not convinced. I think the benefit of having the double screen will be negligible.
All depends on your user case. I myself drive quite a lot (even though work is closer by now) and always need to have two apps open: Waze and iCoyote. Right now I'm switching back and forth between them every 10-15 minutes. With this phone I could just have both open.

Yeah, but that would require a standard that can hold your phone while it's folded open.

Yeah, but that would require a standard that can hold your phone while it's folded open.
Right, didn't think about that, hopefully some magnet mount will get created for this. Either way I'm only buying this if proper reviews come out positive and the camera is excellent.

Uhm this is amazing.

phEg660.jpg

This was taken on a Pixel 4

Yeah, those pics look fucking amazing, but I still don't think it's worth the 1k$ pricetag.

Yeah, those pics look fucking amazing, but I still don't think it's worth the 1k$ pricetag.
Depends on what the other specs are, though I do agree that we should go back where the time when flagships where €300... if you told me 10 years ago that phones would one day be +€1500 I would say you’re crazy.

Pixel 4 got properly announced!

And I'm disappointed.
  • No headphone jack or even an adapter in the box (flashback to when Google made fun at Apple for this)
  • No wide angle lens
  • 2800mAh battery (is this 2014?)
  • No finger print sensor (only facial unlock)
  • No unlimited photo and video uploads anymore
  • No 4K 60FPS (I've had this for 3 years...)
  • No headphones in the box (even Apple does this!)
  • Outdoor brightness is shit

Haha, yeah, fuck no. All that, for a 1K phone? I mean, I could have understood it, if the specs were better, but now?

Also, fuck Google for that whole no headphone jack thing. Just because Apple gets away with it, doesn't mean everyone has to.

Haha, yeah, fuck no. All that, for a 1K phone? I mean, I could have understood it, if the specs were better, but now?

Also, fuck Google for that whole no headphone jack thing. Just because Apple gets away with it, doesn't mean everyone has to.

When Apple announced it I said they were idiots. I thought to myself "at least Android will never get rid of this". Oh boy how wrong I was.

This is pretty insane.. A 108 MP smartphone camera.
Sadly only the center is 100% sharpness.

I'm loving the iPhone 11 Pro's fisheye camera. Will post some sample pictures later!

With me, it's met with a resounding "ennhhh..."
Yes, the mid-range specs and price is nice, and the swappable battery is great, but it's still Samsung. I don't believe the "without sacrifice" for a second.
Wait until the reviews come in, I suppose.

With me, it's met with a resounding "ennhhh..."
Yes, the mid-range specs and price is nice, and the swappable battery is great, but it's still Samsung. I don't believe the "without sacrifice" for a second.
Wait until the reviews come in, I suppose.
For sure, I refuse to buy anything electronic without some proper reviews.

Yeah, but the question is, can you slam it shut angrily after hanging up? Because that was the most awesome part of having a clamshell phone, back in the day.

Yeah, but the question is, can you slam it shut angrily after hanging up? Because that was the most awesome part of having a clamshell phone, back in the day.
I totally forgot about that but you're right, it better have that feature or it's useless.

Back
Top Bottom