General chit-chat

How does a USB port even overheats?
And damn Mauri.. seems like an expensive month for you.
Bad connectivity -> high current -> temperature (cables can burn)
Are you sure the problem is with the keyboard? And not a bad connection in your PC itself?
Be careful!

Bad connectivity -> high current -> temperature (cables can burn)
Are you sure the problem is with the keyboard? And not a bad connection in your PC itself?
Be careful!
Thanks! :biggrin:

And yeah, this problem has to be with a keyboard because every other USB device works just fine and connects without any issues. Also that usb cable actually still works fine too!

Rabies really is one of the scariest contagious diseases today. I just found out that the disease was 100% deadly until 2004. That's not that long ago...

Jeanna Giese, who in 2004 was the first patient treated with the Milwaukee protocol,[75] became the first person ever recorded to have survived rabies without receiving successful post-exposure prophylaxis. An intention-to-treat analysis has since found this protocol has a survival rate of about 8%.[79] The protocol is not an effective treatment for rabies and its use is not recommended.

Don't you have rabies innoculations, though? I thought it was pretty treatable? Or at least preventable.

Don't you have rabies innoculations, though? I thought it was pretty treatable? Or at least preventable.
Luckily a vaccine is available nowadays, however:
In unvaccinated humans, rabies is almost always fatal after neurological symptoms have developed.
Ignoring symptons/postponing seeing a doctor might end pretty badly for you.

Started running again (on the cross trainer), more out of necessity than free will, but I feel like I’m gaining fat :biggrin: Why is everything that’s delicious bad for you..

Started running again (on the cross trainer), more out of necessity than free will, but I feel like I’m gaining fat :biggrin: Why is everything that’s delicious bad for you..
Because the unit of measurement for flavor is called the calorie.

Happy Easter everyone!

0DYdbh5.jpg

Been rewatching the most popular Gus videos for the past hour. That man is a comedy genius.

That burp and following laugh cracked me up.
Also, his timing and escalation is exactly right.

Man, that Sanders page music is awesome. Love it.

Captain Disillusion's acceptance speech for "Best in Weird" is hilarious.

A photo was leaked of the new Mercedes CLA 45 AMG and it's looking sexy as fuck.

zdGZ4cR.png

Let's hope Mercedes will finally get rid off the ugly dashboard tablet (pretty sure they will)

vgxADkH.png

It looks amazing, but IMO those red accents on the vents should go as well... Especially since there is no hint of a red accent anywhere else on the car (except for the calipers).

It looks amazing, but IMO those red accents on the vents should go as well... Especially since there is no hint of a red accent anywhere else on the car (except for the calipers).
I agree, I think they look a bit childish.

Back
Top Bottom