Do you think the allegations against Michael Jackson are true?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
With the "Leaving Neverland", one sided documentary coming out earlier this week, the question rises again if MJ really was a pedophile (and abused children that visited Neverland).
I haven't seen the "Leaving Neverland" Netflix documentary yet, but I did read online that it's extremely one sided and only features the "victims" and their families.

If I'm honest I'm actually hoping that he's innocent, but I would like some clarity finally. My opinion is that the "victims" made up the stories to get some of the MJ estate $.
I believe that MJ himself was "still a child" since he never really had a childhood; yes, he invited children, jumped on the trampoline with them,... but I don't think he actually abused them.

Willfully abuse them? I don't know. I don't think he was sitting in his room, rubbing his hands, getting horny at the thought of little boys.
But I don't doubt some shady shit was going on. Maybe he felt so much like a kid, he didn't see anything wrong with touching them, but I don't think those kids left Neverland completely unscathed. And I can certainly see how it would fuck someone up further in life.

All in all, it's an incredibly complex story, with only one side being told (and being able to be told). We won't know for sure until a judge gives a verdict.

As always, the trial is being run in media though. People are already polarising and getting into the 'guilty' and 'not guilty' camps, with businesses pulling anything MJ related on the off chance that he was guilty.

All in all, it's an incredibly complex story, with only one side being told (and being able to be told). We won't know for sure until a judge gives a verdict.
I'm afraid we'll never know for sure 100%..

As always, the trial is being run in media though. People are already polarising and getting into the 'guilty' and 'not guilty' camps, with businesses pulling anything MJ related on the off chance that he was guilty.
Exactly, sadly these days being accused publicly is pretty much the same as being declared guilty.
I'm more of a fence sitter myself, don't choose a guilty/not guilty camp.

I have to say I'm leaning more towards guilty after watching the h3h3 podcast about Leaving Neverland.

Stumbled upon this today: I really suggest watching this, definitely changed my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom