Movies: General Discussion

About to watch True Grit for the first time.
Gotta get that RDR2 hype even more insane.

Watched Finding Nemo and Finding Dori yesterday.

Ohhhh my god why are Pixar movies always so CUTE?

Welp, german dub.
Oh god no.

I can't stand dubs, I don't know why. If I ever have kids, s/he better learn english quick, because daddy is not watching Disney movies in anything but english.

Oh god no.

I can't stand dubs, I don't know why. If I ever have kids, s/he better learn english quick, because daddy is not watching Disney movies in anything but english.
Also can't stand dubs at all. It just looks extremely bad and fake. I even cringe at 5 second commercials doing this, fortunately Belgium doesn't really do dubs.

TBF, commercials are always dubbed horribly bad. Movies and series are much more proffessionally done.

To be honest, I prefer the Dutch voices for Spongebob. Especially Patrick.

TBF, commercials are always dubbed horribly bad. Movies and series are much more proffessionally done.

To be honest, I prefer the Dutch voices for Spongebob. Especially Patrick.
It's different for animated series + the childhood factor comes into play.
Downloaded Ducktales a while ago, but the English version just didn't do it for me.

The german dubs are rarely bad.
I also prefer watching stuff in english, but my gf doesn't.

GF was in the mood for a mindless movie, and I had Ocean's 8 lying around.
Actually wasn't that bad.. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5164214/

Also Anne Hathaway looked really good as Daphne Kluger.

8gBY2v5.jpg

It'll come. It'll be fucking depressing, because the whole Manson story is something that Tarantino could have thought up, so be prepared.

Finally took the time to watch Good Will Hunting. I... may have made unmanly sounds near the end.

It'll come. It'll be fucking depressing, because the whole Manson story is something that Tarantino could have thought up, so be prepared.

Finally took the time to watch Good Will Hunting. I... may have made unmanly sounds near the end.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

Fantastic movie Sty.

Back
Top Bottom