Author Topic: Online forms  (Read 34 times)

Online Mave

• TMS Founder
  • Administrator
  • Godfather
Online forms
« on: October 02, 2017, 06:23 »

Offline Stybar

• Master Member
  • durrrr
Re: Online forms
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 07:49 »
How politics work.

Online Mave

• TMS Founder
  • Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 01:23 »
How politics work.
So should I check the box or not?

Offline Stybar

• Master Member
  • durrrr
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 04:33 »
How politics work.
Well, I don't know what not to check. In fact, it wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially a good idea to check the box. I'm possibly, more or less, not definitely, rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty, that I undeniably do or do not know whether to check the box or not. If that indeed wasn't what not to check. Even if you should check the box because I'm telling you to check. That'd mean I'd really have to know whether or not to check.

Online Mave

• TMS Founder
  • Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 09:55 »
How politics work.
Well, I don't know what not to check. In fact, it wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially a good idea to check the box. I'm possibly, more or less, not definitely, rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty, that I undeniably do or do not know whether to check the box or not. If that indeed wasn't what not to check. Even if you should check the box because I'm telling you to check. That'd mean I'd really have to know whether or not to check.