Author Topic: New poster for Wonder Woman  (Read 63 times)

Offline Mave

• TMS Founder
  • Administrator
  • Godfather
New poster for Wonder Woman
« on: May 22, 2017, 03:40 »

Offline Stybar

• Master Member
  • durrrr
Re: New poster for Wonder Woman
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 03:56 »
So this movie is set in WWI, right? Has whoever designed this poster even SEEN tanks from WWI?
This is (supposedly) a Soviet T-28, which was designed in the late '30's. On top of that, holding the tank like that will cause the chassis to slide off, because early Soviet tanks had a really crappy way of securing their turrets: they didn't. On top of that, those T-28's were MASSIVE. About 3 meters high.
The tracks are hanging upwards, instead of falling onto the chassis. I'm not even going to say anything about the dirt falling upwards from the threads.

I get that they wanted to show off Wonder Woman as a incredibly strong person, but this is just pure laziness. They took a random picture of a tank they found somewhere, and just fiddled with the scale tool until it fit onto the poster.

Offline Mave

• TMS Founder
  • Administrator
  • Godfather
Re: New poster for Wonder Woman
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 07:23 »
^ Now that was an in depth analysis :D

I get that they wanted to show off Wonder Woman as a incredibly strong person, but this is just pure laziness. They took a random picture of a tank they found somewhere, and just fiddled with the scale tool until it fit onto the poster.

I guess this is exactly what happened, pretty lazy of the marketing department, still hoping this movie will be good though.