Author Topic: Marvel’s The Defenders | Official Trailer  (Read 63 times)

Offline Mave

• TMS Founder
  • Administrator
  • Godfather
Marvel’s The Defenders | Official Trailer
« on: May 03, 2017, 09:37 »

Looks neat.
Also the first time I heard a Nirvana song being used in a trailer.. fits perfectly.

Offline Stybar

• Master Member
  • durrrr
Re: Marvel’s The Defenders | Official Trailer
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 06:05 »
It does look interesting. But I really should watch the original series before this.

Offline Mave

• TMS Founder
  • Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 06:52 »
It does look interesting. But I really should watch the original series before this.
You mean Jessica Jones? Or are there more? The Marvel universe is too damn confusing...

Offline Stybar

• Master Member
  • durrrr
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 03:49 »
Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Daredevil and it's spinoff The Punisher (which isn't out yet, but I'm very interested in).

There's also Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and the upcoming Inhumans which aren't part of Netflix's universe, but ties into the cinematic universe.

Just be fucking glad that they couldn't get their hands back on the X-Men universe, because that's a whole new level of complicated. They fuck around with amnesia, mind-control, time-travel, multiverses, cosmic entities,... The 7 or 8 movies they already produced barely scratch the surface.

Offline Mave

• TMS Founder
  • Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 08:16 »
Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Daredevil and it's spinoff The Punisher (which isn't out yet, but I'm very interested in).

There's also Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and the upcoming Inhumans which aren't part of Netflix's universe, but ties into the cinematic universe.

Just be fucking glad that they couldn't get their hands back on the X-Men universe, because that's a whole new level of complicated. They fuck around with amnesia, mind-control, time-travel, multiverses, cosmic entities,... The 7 or 8 movies they already produced barely scratch the surface.

Thanks for the info, I also googled around a bit and this infographic seemed to give a pretty good overview: