gtaforums leak by Yan2295http://gtaforums.com/topic/860017-next-dlc-speculation-thread/page-1353#entry1069248550
MAKER - MODEL - CLASS - CODENAME
Annis - Elegy - Sports - Elegy
Pegassi - Tempesta - Super - Tempesta
Progen - ItaliGTB - Super - Italigtb
Progen - ItaliGTB Custom - Super - Italigtb2
Truffade - Nero - Super - Nero
Truffade - Nero Custom - Super - Nero2
Dewbauchee - Specter - Sports - Specter
Dewbauchee - Specter Custom - Sports - Specter2
Principe - Diabolus - Sports Bike - Diablous
Principe - Diabolus Custom - Sports Bike - Diablous2
Imponte - Ruiner 2000 - Sports - Ruiner2
JoBuilt - Phantom Wedge - Sports - Phanom2
Coil - Rocket Voltic - Rocket Voltic - Voltic2
Ocelot - Penetrator - Super - Penetrator
Mtl - Wastelander - Sports - Wastelander
Pegassi - FCR1000 - Enduro Bike - FCR
Pegassi - FCR1000 Custom - Enduro Bike - FCR2
Pfister - Comet Retro Custom - Sport - Comet2
Imponte - Ruiner 3 - Sport - //
// - Technical Aqua - RatLoader - Technical2
BF - Ramp Buggy - Wedge Dune - Dune4
BF - Ramp Buggy - Wedge Dune - Dune5
Nagasaki - Blazer Aqua -Blazer - Blazer5
// - // - // - Boxville5
// - // - // - Comet3
// - //- // - Elegy2
His info has always been true so far, so I believe this 100%
Can't express how stoked how am about TWO new Comets. The amphibious vehicles will also be great.
Leaked Voltic Rocket preview
Leaked buggy ramp preview
4chan leak:https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/tripcode/%21CSmUrZluSg/page/1/Steal/Sell Missions
- There will be no costs to begin a steal mission; Instructions:
- Go to SecuroServ PC in your office building, and open up the new Vehicle Cargo tab, then hit "Source Car"
- Start the mission, go find the car on the map and bring it back to your warehouse
- The car is now stored in your warehouse like Special Cargo
- You can do more Steal missions to get more cars, or you can use the laptop in the car warehouse to begin Selling missions by choosing whatever car/s you want to sell and choosing the sell type.
- Private Buyer: Straight up selling them for the commission gained on them, normal payout.
- Car Showroom: Slight up-front payment to mod them up a bit to receive a slightly bigger payout on delivery.
- Specialist Offer: Bigger up-front payment to mod the cars, this will result in the largest payout.
- Other players won't get a reward for destroying cars that CEO's are stealing.
- You can however steal cars from other players during their missions and store them at your own warehouse, counting as stock towards selling.
- Or if you don't have a business, you can take the car to the shop or scrapyard, and receive a payout.
- The warehouse can store 40 cars. (there's a floor of 20 cars for your own PV's)
- Every steal mission will be one car at a time.
- Selling missions are dependent on how many Associates you have. One car per person in the Organization.
- "Collections" of cars will earn you much more. You do need a specific amount of Associates for collections, for example: There are 4 cars in the Rally Collection so you'll need 4 associates.
- There's no way to lose the cars apart from during Stealing and Selling them.
- If you damage the cars while stealing them, you will have to pay the repair costs.
- Each car sold while working as an Associate under a CEO adds $500 to the payment you get, up to a maximum of $10,000.
- "The PV summon is a different script from the bike summon in MC. We don't fuck with old systems because everything is so incredibly inter-dependent, so changing it a tiny way can end up causing everything else to break. I'm sorry you have to deal with slow PV summoning. We all hate it too, but such is the world of game development."
- Multi-tier circular garage: Cars are parked facing the middle of the circle, with a big window to the outside world. There's stairs on the side for accessing the levels, with a mod shop.
- Max. 60 cars
- Expandable in tiers of 20
- Location: CEO Office
- 2 new Legendary Motorsports cars, and the rest are Benny's cars
- including a Skyline ripoff; "You're getting the R34 and you better fucking like it."
- Character appearance changer, $100,000 a go.
- A load of new clothing
- New masks; (Harambe, horse masks, pugs, oni's, sugar skulls), Cthulhu and dinosaur masks too
- new Organization styles
- things in the shops too.
- No new weapons: "Ammu-Nation is a bit full these days."
- There's a few things that are held back for later dates, but its only two cars. Everything else is being blown out on the one day. "Christmas, after all."
- "Timed unlocks? Like if you don't buy em, you can never get them? Nah, this isn't a seasonal event."