The Most Recent Replies (limited to 100)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Re: 35 year old guy lives in 1946
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:49 PM by Stybar in Videos
Dear guest please register in order to reply to topics. Having an account will unlock all forum features.
Does he also go around and shouts derogative words at Indian people? Or chemically castrate homosexuals?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there were a lot of Indians in the UK in 1946? I'm sure it was the other way around since Britain colonized India.
Well IIRC, a lot of Indian soldiers were in the UK during WWII
Re: Teaser Poster for Deadpool 2
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:48 PM by Stybar in TV Series & Movies
Dear guest please register in order to reply to topics. Having an account will unlock all forum features.
Glad to know Dopinder is back!
Re: Without the Arabs we wouldn't have 9/11
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:48 PM by Stybar in Jokes
That went from racist to not racist pretty quick. I like it.
Re: New Tesla Roadster claims to do 0-60 in 1.9 secs, 620 mile highway range
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:36 PM by Stybar in Technology
Double post.
Here is the roadster accelerating.

EDIT: Vid from inside:

Re: New Tesla Roadster claims to do 0-60 in 1.9 secs, 620 mile highway range
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:29 PM by Stybar in Technology
That's fucking insane. If that thing is even faster than the Model S, and cheaper than a regular super car, this could be a gamechanger.
Re: What's your favorite comedy movie?
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:20 PM by Stybar in TV Series & Movies
I'm usually not that into "hood comedy" movies, but How High was hilarious. Maybe I just have good memories because I watched it high as a kite a lot.

Re: No dlc, no loot boxes, amazing fully fledged campaign, pure innovation
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:16 PM by Stybar in Game Discussion & News
GOTY easily.
Re: General Gaming Discussion Thread
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:13 PM by Stybar in Game Discussion & News
So the Belgian Gambling Committee is starting an investigation into the whole lootbox system.
It's kinda bad, since the newspapers all depict Overwatch (which is also under investigation), whose lootbox system I have no major problem with. It's purely cosmetics.
Imagine if all games were controlled by the government.. because that’s where we’re heading sadly.
Luckily it's only the gambling committee. The government hasn't got a fucking clue what games actually are, so we're good there.
Re: Guess we will never know
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:05 PM by Stybar in Comics & Cartoons
I walk to the fridge multiple times a day! That counts as exercise, right?
Re: My wife left a note on the fridge saying, "This isn't working, goodbye."
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:05 PM by Stybar in Jokes
Women. They never just say what they mean, do they?
Re: What's the difference between EA and my uncle?
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:03 PM by Stybar in Jokes
What's the best place to buy EA games?

The chemist, so you can buy condoms as well, so you'll be safe when you're fucked.
Re: Leonardo DiCaprio turns 43 yesterday and is slowly turning into Jack Nicholson
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:03 PM by Stybar in Pictures
Ms. DiCaprio has some explaining to do...
Re: This guy is living the dream.
Reply posted Yesterday at 05:01 PM by Stybar in Pictures
"So, how rich are you?"

"yes"
Re: Fight capitalism now for the low price of only $375!
Reply posted Yesterday at 04:59 PM by Stybar in Pictures
Irony

[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]

noun, plural ironies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning:
Re: How much your body parts are worth on the black market
Reply posted Yesterday at 04:51 PM by Stybar in The Lounge
The kidney, liver and heart I understand. But why the fuck would someone buy a scalp for $500+?
Re: [Steam] Killer is Dead - FREE
Reply posted Yesterday at 12:06 PM by Mave in Game Deals
Cheers! I never refuse a free game.
Reply posted November 16, 2017, 09:22 by Mave in Game Discussion & News
So the Belgian Gambling Committee is starting an investigation into the whole lootbox system.
It's kinda bad, since the newspapers all depict Overwatch (which is also under investigation), whose lootbox system I have no major problem with. It's purely cosmetics.
Imagine if all games were controlled by the government.. because that’s where we’re heading sadly.
Reply posted November 16, 2017, 08:16 by Mave in TV Series & Movies
Eurotrip is one of my favorites by far.
I'm also partial for How High. It's a dumb stoner movie, but it's just funny dumb.

Mel Brooks movies are fucking legendary as well. History Of The World, Spaceballs, Robin Hood: Men In Tights, Blazing Saddles...

How High is great, Friday is mediocre, and I also like Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice, that's it for "hood comedy" movies.
Reply posted November 16, 2017, 08:01 by Stybar in TV Series & Movies
Eurotrip is one of my favorites by far.
I'm also partial for How High. It's a dumb stoner movie, but it's just funny dumb.

Mel Brooks movies are fucking legendary as well. History Of The World, Spaceballs, Robin Hood: Men In Tights, Blazing Saddles...
Reply posted November 16, 2017, 07:38 by Stybar in Game Discussion & News
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5